Bruges and wellness
Taking some time off in medieval Bruges means total relaxation. This package combines the best of both worlds: discovering the city at your leisure and letting yourself being pampered at the health & beauty salon of Lieve Mestdagh.
The ‘Bruges and wellness’ package is available starting from € 229 per person* for 3 days and consists of:
- welcome drink
- 2 overnight stays including breakfast
- 3 hours private sauna with champagne and snacks
- solid bicycle
- cycling map
- city map
- lots of insider tips on food and drink
- handling of reservations in locals favourite restaurants
If you prefer a facial treatment or massage over the sauna, there is an additional € 5 per person. Would you like a facial treatment or massage and wellness (1,5 hours private sauna and a half hour use of a jacuzzi)? That’s possible for an additional € 35 per person.
*minimum 2 persons
- electric bicycle rental (suppl. € 15/day)
- packed lunch (€ 10 per person)
- additional overnight stay at € 43 per person instead of € 53